RANGE OF PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED BY THE "PJSC "PAVLOGRADKHIMMASH" PLANT":
PLATE-TYPE HEAT EXCHANGERS
of general purpose per TU U 3.17-00217417-024-97, sectional, semi-sectional of heat-exchange surface ranging from 0.5 to 400
m 2, with plates 0.07, 0.21, 0.3; 0.35; 0.4r 0.53; 0.6; 0.65;
1.3 m 2, solid with plates 1.0 m 2 per TU 26-01-1082-90, TU
26-01-1097-92, plate-type heat exchangers per GOST
12027-93 intended for processing milk and liquid milk products, wine, beer and fruit juices and spare parts to them.
2. SHELL-AND-TUBE HEAT EXCHAGERS
per TU U 3.17-00217417-005-94 of 159, 273, 325, 426, 600, 800, 1000, 1200 mm diameter per pressure 0.6-4.0 MPa; heat exchangers of TP and TU types of 325, 400, 500, 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1400 mm diameter and tube bundles to them per TU U 3.17-00217417-030-2001; water-steam and water-to-water heaters per GOST 27590-88; heat exchang-ers of annular tube type per GSTU 3-17202-2000 and GSTU 3-17-203-2000; evaporators with vapor space per TU 26-02-1065-88 for oil-refining, gas and other industries.
3. STEEL WELDED CAPACITIVE VESSELS:
horizontal devices with conical bottoms for operation at
atmospheric presure of GKK type, of 3-100 m 3 volume per
- horizontal devices with elliptical bottoms of GEE type
for operation under pressure 0.6; 1.0 MPa, of 3-100 m 3
volume per TU 26-01-974-86;
- subsurface and surface horizontal storage tanks for
lube-and-oils storage, of 3-100 m 3 volume including twin
hulled tanks per TU U 3.17-00217417-029-99;
- vertical vessels of VPP, VKP types for operation at
atmospheric pressure (without and with pipe coil) of 10; 16;
25 m 3 volume per TU 26-01-780-85;
- veritical vessels of BEE, VKE type operating at 0.6;
1.0 MPa pressure, of 1; 2; 3.2; 5; 6.3; 10 m 3 per TU
- air collectors of 0.5-25 m 3 volume per TU 26-01-1073-90;
- bulk-capacity tanks for condensed hydrocarbon gases
per TU U 28.2.-00217417-031-2002;
- bulk-capacity tanks for gas-filling stations TU U 28.2.-00217417-032-2002.
4. EVAPORATORS, DEAERATORS, SEPARATOR DRUMS.
5. SCREEN GAS SEPARATORS OF GS AND NGS TYPE.
6. DEVICES WITH AGITATORS.
7. VERTICAL VESSELS AND PACKING (Vakupak, Kedr).
8. SECTIONS DEVICE AIR COOLING.
9.STANDARD AND NON-STANDARD EQUIPMENT ON INDIVIDUAL PROJECT AND TECHNICAL REQUIRE-MENTS OF THE CUSTOMER.
10. STANDARD NODES AND DETAILS:
- flanges of connection parts of pipelines per GOST
12815-80 12821-80 for conventional pressure ranging from
0.1-20.0 MPa, nominal diameter ranging from 10-800 mm;
material - St3sp3; 09 Г 2 С 12; 12X18H10T; 10X17H13M2T;
- steel blind flange per ATK 24.200-02-90 for convention-
al pressure 0.6-4.0 MPa, nominal diameter 10 -r 800 mm;
- hatches made of carbon and corrosion-proof steel, for
conventional pressure up to 1.6 MPa, nominal diameter
ranging from 500, 600 mm;
- lens compensators КО , KLO for conventional pressure
< 1.6 MPa, nominal diameter ranging from 100-1200 mm;
- pipe coils of Ф 16-89 mm pipe;
- components to plates of vertical vessels, caps, valves,
- elbow pipes;
- die forgings for elliptical bottoms, of 159-800 mm diam-
eter per TU U 282-00217417-033-2003.
JSC Pavlogradkhimmash Plant produces other equipment not stated in this list as single orders, weight of one part being not more than 20 tons, operates at pressure not more than 64 kgxF/cm 2.
11. CONSUMER GOODS:
- saucepans of 0.5; 1; 1.5; 2; 3; 4; 5; 7; 9 I
- tanks of 20, 40 I;
- bowls, plates, mug, skewer, spoons;
- WONDERFUL STOVE for tourists;
- kitchen sink with a sill (Dimen. 800x600x217);
- coffee-making mashine.
MANUFACTURING CAPABILITIES OF JSC PAVLOGRADKHIMMASH PLANT
Production shops of the plant are equipped with boiler & welding equipment and mechanical& processing equipment that allows:
- Knife cutting of metal sheets of up to 20 mm thickness
- Thermal cutting of metal sheets of up to 160 mm thickness;
- Forge-rolling of shells of up to 3400 mm diameter and wall thickness of up to 40 mm;
- Mechanical treatment of housing components and assemblies of up to 4000 mm diameter;
- Forging of elliptical bottoms of 159-800 mm diameter;
- Automatic welding and semi-automatic welding of housing of 400-3400 mm under fluxing material and in protective gases
with subsequent weld quality control using X-ray and ultrasonic nondestructive methods.
Equipment for forging is a wide range of hydraulic presses with press force ranging from 250-20000 ton-force. Carbon, low-alloyed and highly alloyed steels (nickel- and molybdenum-containing steels), two-ply steels.
JSC Pavlogradkhimmash plant obtained Certificate of Compliance of its quality system with ISO-9001 international standard.
The Plant has the following permits issued by State Labour Protection Oversight Authority:
- For manufacturing vessels and high-pressure vessels, # 067.02.12-29.56.4
- For using licensed technology of welding, letter # 04-14/924 of 15.11.2001
- For nondestructive control.